- What Is Node.js?
Interactive Web Pages
A web app or a "single-page application" is an integrated app within a web page. Think Facebook or Twitter. For single-page applications, you'll probably use a framework like React, Angular, or Vue.
REST APIs and Back-Ends
What does it mean to think like a programmer? These tutorials will reinforce what you've learned in the courses above and give you more tools.
These free articles and tutorials will introduce you to some of the best.
If you want to code single-page apps—web apps—you'll probably want to use a front-end framework like React, Angular, or Vue. These are very popular technologies, and experience with them is sought-after by employers.
Learn React 18: The Complete React Developer Course
In this course, Jeremy McPeak will teach you the fundamental concepts you need to start building applications with React 18.
These Envato Tuts+ tutorials will help you learn how to use frameworks like Angular and Vue:
- Beginner's Guide to Angular: HTTPDivya Dev14 Mar 2022
- Beginner's Guide to Angular: ComponentsDivya Dev11 Feb 2022
- Beginner's Guide to Angular: ServicesDivya Dev20 Apr 2022
- Beginner's Guide to Angular: RoutingDivya Dev23 Mar 2022
- Creating Your First Angular App: BasicsMonty Shokeen14 Jun 2022
- Angular vs. React: 7 Key Features ComparedManjunath M29 Apr 2022
- Create Modern Vue Apps Using Create-Vue and ViteJacob Jackson16 Oct 2022
- Boost Your Vue.js Workflow With Vue CLI 3Ivaylo Gerchev24 Sep 2022
Tutorials for Learning jQuery
When jQuery appeared, it changed the game for web development. It's not the most modern library any more, but it's still very popular and worth learning for simple web programming.
These tutorials will help you learn and understand more about jQuery:
- What Is jQuery?Tom McFarlin10 Nov 2022
- 10 Ways to Instantly Increase Your jQuery PerformanceGiulio Bai24 Aug 2022
- Creating a Keyboard With CSS and jQueryVasili08 Nov 2022
- Easy Form Validation With jQueryMonty Shokeen09 Jul 2021
- How to Build a Simple jQuery SliderSajal Soni21 Nov 2022
What Is Node.js?
- Build Web Applications Using Node.jsChinedu Izuchukwu08 Jul 2022
- Code Your First API With Node.js and Express: Set Up the ServerTania Rascia05 Jun 2022
- Bulk Import a CSV File Into MongoDB Using Mongoose With Node.jsJamie Munro28 Sep 2022
- Site Authentication in Node.js: User Signup and LoginChinedu Izuchukwu31 Aug 2022
- How to Make a Real-Time Sports Application Using Node.jsJamie Munro18 Oct 2022