Do you want your customers to have confidence in you? Do you want to keep them happy and coming back?
The good news is that with PHP CRM and project management scripts, you can build effortless relationships with your customers.
A business cannot survive without CRM and project management software—you need it to manage customer contacts, track leads, and manage your projects and finances. A CRM system can help you streamline your business systems and have all your customer details in one place.
What Are PHP CRM Scripts?
CRM (customer relationship management) software is a tool that helps automate and manage the relationship between your customers and the sales and marketing department. It serves to consolidate every aspect of the relationship with customers, hence improving performance and increasing productivity.
One of the biggest challenges that a business owner faces is managing their multiple projects and tasks. Also, they have to track client and staff activities, plan upcoming events, and a lot more.
Best CRM and Project Management PHP Scripts on CodeCanyon in 2022
Here are some of the best-selling PHP CRM scripts and PHP project management scripts on CodeCanyon for 2022.
At CodeCanyon, you will find the right CRM software for freelancers, as well as any business that requires this type of software. Some of the features of these CRM and project management software packages include:
- proposals and invoices
- expense tracking
- receiving payments with just one click
- chat systems for communicating with staff and clients
- payment systems
A good CRM system will allow you to:
- know every customer's name, contact info, interests, and even address
- see what products and services a client is interested in based on their inquiries, searches, or purchases
- prioritize business leads
- automate repetitive processes
These features will help you build confidence in your customers, keeping them happy and coming back. The payoffs are enormous.
8 Best CRM and Project Management Scripts on CodeCanyon
Let's look at some of the trending CRM and project management scripts available at CodeCanyon.
1. Best Selling: Perfex: Powerful Open Source CRM
Perfex is the perfect solution to organize tasks and send out invoices, all from one place. One of the outstanding features of this CRM is that you can set up an automatic backup of your database each X days to prevent data loss, and you also get encryption for your data.
Some of the best features of Perfex include:
- built-in calendar where you can view tasks, contracts, and invoices in one place
- full-featured customer area
- project proposal creation tool
- goal tracking and reporting all in one place
- lead management tool
- reporting, invoicing system, and electronic signatures
- ticketing system
- payment systems such as PayPal, Stripe, Mollie, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, PayU Money, Braintree, etc.
Let's take a look at some of the screens from the dashboard. On this screen from the reports panel of the dashboard, you can see a detailed lead report that shows weekly conversions and where the leads came from.
And here's a look at the projects dashboard, which shows which projects are open, in progress, on hold, or finished.
Try the live demo of this best-selling powerful CRM software.
Freelance Cockpit 3 is a simple CRM script that allows you to stay organized so that you have the time to focus on getting work done. Freelance Cockpit provides a lot of features, such as:
- messaging platform
- supports ticketing for clients
- Gantt charts for every project
- dedicated client portal where clients can view the status of their projects and invoices
- calendar that supports Google integration
- email notifications
- payment methods such as PayPal and Stripe
- ability to assign different states for projects (On Hold, Not Started, Started, or Ended)
Rise is a multipurpose software package which can cater to all types of organizations. You can use it to manage projects, tasks, clients, invoices, teams, support tickets, or estimates. If you are looking to stay organized while managing your business, this is the right tool for you. It includes all the essential tools to manage your business and stay organized.
- online payment where you can send invoices and get payments
- project activity logs allow you to check the activities of your team, clients, and members
- track expenses, and view graphical reports
- ability to enable or disable modules to fit your business
- a chat feature where you can chat with your clients and team members
- multiple language support
Managing a school is a Herculean project, with many staff and continuously changing students. Luckily, there is the Ora School Suite. Ora is school management at your fingertips, 24/7 on the web and mobile devices. Everything to do with managing a school is included.
From the dashboard, you can manage:
- employees, teachers, and students
- schedules, including calendars of events and vacations
- chat with students, parents, or potential customers
- sending SMS notifications
- invoices and payments
Just take a look at some of the screens from the dashboard. On this screen, you can see the invoice panel of the dashboard, with other panels showing news and messages to be answered.
And here's a look at the inquiries dashboard, which lets you manage and respond to any incoming leads or questions.
WORKSUITE can be accessed on a laptop, mobile, or tablet. Its responsive design ensures clear data visibility on all types of devices.
Some features of this system include:
- teams and departments can share knowledge and keep organized
- real-time messaging helps team members to communicate
- reports to analyze what's working and what's not
- integrated with Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox, AWS, and PayPal
- can be accessed on laptop, mobile, or tablet
And below is the SaaS version, which makes it easy to resell access to this script to clients.
In both versions, you will find these features:
- create contracts with clients with e-signatures.
- create projects, add project members and track the project progress, expenses, earnings, timelogs, tasks, and milestones
- Kanban taskboard to visualise work and tasks
- Project Gantt chart to plan the project schedule
- convert the invoices to credit notes which can be redeemed
Ekushey is a powerful PHP customer management system and project management system. This PHP CRM script allows you to manage projects, team tasks, and client communication in a single place and in a convenient way.
- clients can view the status of their projects, make payments, and get developer support
- staff will manage assigned projects
- perform assigned tasks and provide client support
Some of the notable features of this tool include:
- informative dashboard which shows your business summary, including an event calendar, as well as financial analysis
- utility sidebar where you can note down and manage emergency to-dos
- client and staff manager
- project progress system and project discussion wall
- internal messaging and private notes
- per-project payment reports
7. Grow CRM
Grow is a client relationship management application with full project management features. Every tool that you require for estimates, leads, tasks, and invoicing comes in this easy-to-use application.
Features of this comprehensive system include:
- client and project management
- milestones and tasks
- invoicing and subscriptions
- estimates and time tracking
- help desk and knowledgebase
- leads and opportunities
- Stripe, PayPal, Razorpay
- 29 languages supported
Freelance Manager is perfect for freelance designers and developers to keep all their projects, clients, and billing in one place. It also works great for freelance consultants, project managers, and service professionals. It comes with customizable and responsive layouts on both the client side and the admin side.
Features on the project management side include:
- manage budget, costs, progress, completion timeline, and projects
- file upload tool for submitting project files
- project manager and staff can create tasks based on specific project
- built-in messaging system to communicate with client
Features on the client side include:
- add and edit client profiles
- track invoices, workflows, and approval queues.
Other notable features include:
- support ticket system
- time-billing tool
- invoicing feature
- payment gateway integration for PayPal and Stripe
- powerful reports
- event calendar
- database backup and restore feature
Free CRM and Project Management WordPress Plugins
Premium CRM and project management PHP scripts are more advanced in terms of features and performance. However, I have put together a collection of free WordPress CRM and project management plugins that can be of help if you are not yet sure or are on a budget.
With this script, you can manage customers, sales, leads, quotations, appointments, invoices, support tickets, and more. Invoices and quotations can be sent in HTML or PDF.
Zero BS WordPress CRM is a simple CRM perfect for eCommerce sites, agencies, freelancers, and small businesses. In addition, Zero BS is adaptable and extendible to other kinds of groups.
3. WP ERP
WP ERP is the first full-fledged Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system through which you can manage your WordPress site and business from a single platform. It provides three core modules: HR, CRM, and Accounting.
Features of the CRM module include:
- contacts with life stages and contact groups
- filter contacts
- schedule calls meetings and directly
- make notes for each customer
- activity logs
- CRM activity reports such as customers and business growth
qdPM is a free web-based project management tool suitable for a small team working on multiple projects. It is fully configurable. You can easily manage projects, tasks, clients, and team members. Customers interact with your support team using a ticket system that is integrated into task management. The database is SQL-based.
Ways to Motivate Your Remote Team
Having the right tools helps you be on the same page with your teams and clients. They make it easy to coordinate and manage all aspects of a project. Think about incorporating project management systems, project management tools, and time management tools like Clockify Pro and Workday.
But there are skills that go beyond technical mastery and having the right tools. How do you keep everyone on the team motivated, especially when they are working across different time zones?
1. Master the Different Channels of Communication
- clear verbal communication on phone calls, video calls, or in-person meetings
- clear written communication through email, text, and other written communication platforms
2. Set Clear Goals
Work with each member of the team so they know exactly what they're supposed to do. Make sure they know what tasks should be prioritized so as not to waste time.
3. Don't Micromanage
Let your team members figure out the best way to achieve their set of goals.
4. Encourage Full Participation
Make sure everyone in your team is participating by asking for each team member to:
- contribute ideas
- suggest how things can be done better
- give critical feedback on different areas you can improve as a team leader
Delegating tasks will lift the load off your shoulders. Let different team members manage their section of the projects. Assign them tasks according to their skills.
6. Follow Up
Once you assign and delegate, you need to stay involved by consistently following up so you're always up-to-date on progress. This will let you help remove any challenges that stand in the way of finishing the project.
7. Encourage Positive Communication
Don't punish failure. Instead, take it as an opportunity to learn where things went wrong and how you can change course and come up with new ways to get the project on the right path.
8. Show Appreciation
A simple thank you for a job well done goes a long way. Your team members feel like they are seen and not laboring in anonymity, and their work is recognized. You can also offer rewards like a year-long subscription to an online course of their choice, or a gift card.
9. Know Your Team Members
Set aside time to catch up with each of your team members and get to know them. This will help you understand what challenges they are facing and how you can motivate them.
The Best PHP Scripts on CodeCanyon
Explore thousands of the best and most useful PHP scripts ever created on CodeCanyon. With a low-cost one-time payment, you can purchase one of these high-quality WordPress themes and improve your website experience for you and your visitors.
If you want to learn more about the best-selling and up-and-coming PHP scripts available on CodeCanyon for 2022, check out the following posts:
- 11 Best PHP URL Shortener Scripts (Free and Premium)Monty Shokeen23 Dec 2021
- 19 Best PHP Event Calendar and Booking Scripts... and 3 Free OptionsMonty Shokeen19 Jul 2021
- 18 Best Contact Form PHP Scripts for 2022Monty Shokeen11 May 2022
- Comparing the 5 Best PHP Form Builders (And 3 Free Scripts)Monty Shokeen28 Nov 2021
- Create Beautiful Forms With PHP Form BuilderAshraff Hathibelagal20 May 2019