Angular 2 is more than just the next version of a popular front-end framework. Angular 2 takes all the best parts of AngularJS and improves them. It's a powerful and feature-complete framework that you can use to build fast, professional web apps.
Built with TypeScript in mind, Angular 2 takes advantage of futuristic language features such as decorators and interfaces, which make coding faster and easier. On top of that, Angular 2 is also a great platform for building cross-platform mobile apps.
If you loved AngularJS, or you want to get on board the next big thing, Angular 2 might be the framework for you. Angular 2 is a complete solution, so you won’t have to worry about configuring tools, or figuring out the essential libraries for core functionality—Angular 2 is ready for building powerful web apps, out of the box.
1. Get Started With Angular 2
If you're completely new to Angular, we recommend beginning with our course Get Started With Angular 2. If you've got some experience with Angular then you should dive into Modern Web Apps With Angular 2 and get practical by coding a complete web app, using the most current features and architectural patterns.
- Angular 2Get Started With Angular 2Reginald Dawson
- Angular 2Modern Web Apps With Angular 2Andrew Burgess
2. Migrating from AngularJS
There are substantial differences between AngularJS and Angular 2. If you're familiar with AngularJS and want to migrate an app to Angular 2, or even if you're just curious about what's new in Angular 2, you should check out these two courses.
- Angular 2What’s New in Angular 2Reginald Dawson
- Angular 2Upgrade Your App to Angular 2Reginald Dawson
3. Going Further With Angular 2
Once you've built your first app with Angular 2, you'll want to build on your experience and learn more about the power behind the framework. We have several courses that you can watch to take your knowledge to the next level.
- Angular 2Angular 2 RoutingReginald Dawson
- Angular 2Create a Portfolio Site With Angular 2Reginald Dawson
- NativeScriptGet Started With NativeScript and Mobile Angular 2Reginald Dawson
- DartGet Started With Dart Language for Web AppsAshraff Hathibelagal
Coffee Break Courses
We also have several Coffee Break Courses that will allow you to advance your Angular 2 knowledge in just ten minutes.
- Angular 2How to Use the Angular 2 HTTP ServiceReginald Dawson
- Angular 2How to Animate Your Angular 2 AppReginald Dawson
- Angular 2How to Code Forms in Angular 2Reginald Dawson
- Angular 2How to Use Angular 2 PipesReginald Dawson
4. Ionic 2
Ionic is one of the most popular cross-platform mobile app frameworks—and one of the most popular projects on GitHub. By letting web developers use their existing skill-sets to make apps for mobile devices, Ionic has enabled a whole generation of apps.
One of the reasons for Ionic's success is that it builds on the popular Angular web framework. With the release of Angular 2, the Ionic team has rewritten their framework from the ground up. In Get Started With Ionic 2, Envato Tuts+ instructor Reggie Dawson will teach you all about the Ionic framework and will show you how to build a mobile app from scratch.
In Easy Mobile Apps With Ionic Creator you'll learn how to build mobile apps with an easy drag-and-drop interface. Whether you're building a simple app or prototyping a more complex project, Ionic Creator makes it simple to get started.