- Why Use Laravel?
- Learn Laravel With Free Online Courses
- Create Your First Laravel App
- Build A React App With Laravel
- Advanced Topics in Laravel Development
- Learn PHP With a Free Online Course
- Laravel Plugins and Scripts
- Laravel Themes and Templates
Laravel is one of the most popular frameworks for building web applications. It takes the tedium out of routine web project tasks like authentication, routing, sessions, and caching, making the development process straightforward without sacrificing application functionality.
What Is Laravel?
Laravel is a popular, open-source, and easy-to-learn framework for building web applications. It has become hands-down the most popular framework for writing apps with PHP.
Why Use Laravel?
- Simple—Laravel's functionalities are easy to understand and implement.
- Elegant—most of Laravel's functions work seamlessly with very little configuration, relying on industry-standard conventions to lessen code bloat.
- Secure—Laravel has reliable security features that vastly reduce vulnerabilities in your applications.
- Well-documented—Laravel's documentation is complete and always up-to-date. The framework's creator makes a point of updating the documentation before releasing a new version, ensuring that people who are learning the framework always have the latest documentation.
Learn Laravel With Free Online Courses
The best way to get started learning Laravel is with a free course from Envato Tuts+.
Get Started With Laravel
Want to learn Laravel from start to finish? Watch this comprehensive free course! Join Jeremy McPeak as he teaches you everything you need to get started with Laravel.
What's New in Laravel 9?
Learn what's new in Laravel 9 and how to get the most out of the latest version. We'll start by looking at what you need to upgrade to Laravel 9. Then we'll look at some of the key improvements in this version of Laravel.
How to Build a REST API With Laravel
There are a lot of moving pieces to coding a RESTful API, but Laravel makes it a lot easier.
Join Jeremy McPeak as he teaches you everything you need to know to build RESTful APIs with Laravel. Follow along as Jeremy codes a complete API.
Create Your First Laravel App
Follow along with this tutorial to create your first complete web application with Laravel—from scratch!
Build a React App With Laravel
Laravel is great in combination with a front-end framework like Vue.js or React. In this tutorial series, you will learn how to build a React app with a Laravel back-end, combining the two frameworks to create a modern web application.
- Build a React App With a Laravel RESTful Back End: Part 1, Laravel 9 APIManjunath M20 Oct 2022
- Build a React App With a Laravel Back End: Part 2, ReactManjunath M24 May 2022
Advanced Topics in Laravel Development
Laravel is a huge framework, and even if you are an experienced developer, there's still plenty to learn! So dive in with one of our advanced Laravel tutorials.
- Building Web Applications From Scratch With LaravelKingsley Ubah22 Jun 2022
- How to Create a Custom Authentication Guard in LaravelSajal Soni31 Mar 2022
- Set Up an OAuth2 Server Using Passport in LaravelSajal Soni12 Apr 2022
- Notifications in LaravelSajal Soni24 May 2022
- How Laravel Broadcasting WorksSajal Soni31 Mar 2022
- Task Scheduling in LaravelSajal Soni19 Jun 2022
- How to Send Emails in LaravelSajal Soni26 Feb 2022
- Exception Handling in LaravelSajal Soni10 Mar 2022
- How to Set Up a Full-Text Search Using Scout in LaravelSajal Soni14 Jun 2022
- Deferring Tasks in Laravel Using QueuesSajal Soni22 Mar 2022
- How to Create a Laravel HelperSajal Soni21 May 2022
- Custom Events in LaravelSajal Soni20 May 2022
- Eloquent Mutators and Accessors in LaravelSajal Soni28 Mar 2022
- How to Register and Use Laravel Service ProvidersSajal Soni21 Feb 2022
- Gates and Policies in LaravelSajal Soni18 Apr 2022
Learn PHP With a Free Online Course
If you want to code in Laravel, it helps to know PHP inside and out. Luckily we have you covered with this complete free PHP course.
PHP Tutorial for Beginners
Having a solid knowledge of PHP allows you to effectively use frameworks like Laravel. This essential course by Jeremy McPeak will teach you the fundamentals of PHP and object-oriented programming.
Jeremy McPeak will help you learn PHP and use it to write web apps.
Laravel Plugins and Scripts
Laravel is a great time-saver all by itself. However, by using some premium packages that have been built to solve your particular problem, you can speed up your development even more.
This is where CodeCanyon shines. CodeCanyon is a marketplace for plugins, scripts, and libraries, and it has a great collection of Laravel packages—whether you want to build an image-sharing community, add avatar functionality, or much more.
Laravel Themes and Templates
Here are four amazing examples for you: