Remember - though each new chapter builds upon the previous ones, you can still follow along perfectly well if you haven't watched the other entries in the series!
In this Screencast, you'll Learn:
- Methods of the Array object: push, pop, unshift, shift
- Pull values outside of functions
- Reducing your "global footprint" by creating an object
- Create your first animation
- Methods of the String object.
Chapter 4: Arrays, Functions, and your First Animation
Other Viewing Options
- Follow us on Twitter, or subscribe to the Nettuts+ RSS Feed for the best web development tutorials on the web. Ready
Ready to take your skills to the next level, and start profiting from your scripts and components? Check out our sister marketplace, CodeCanyon.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post