Read Time: 1 min
This post is part of a series called ASP.NET from Scratch.
Lesson 6 ditches WebForms in favor of ASP.NET MVC. In this introduction, you’ll get a taste of ASP.NET MVC and recreate a EmailForm application using the MVC framework.
Also available in this series:
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Getting Started
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Improving an Email Form
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Class Inheritance
- ASP.NET from Scratch: SQL Server
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Master Pages
- ASP.NET from Scratch: MVC
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Routing in MVC
- ASP.NET From Scratch: Controllers and Simple Model Validation
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Views
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Views with MVC
Want a weekly email summary?
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Code tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Sign up
Looking for something to help kick start your next project?
Envato Market has a range of items for sale to help get you started.