This post is part of a series called ASP.NET from Scratch.
This latest episode continues to delve into the ASP.NET MVC framework by looking at controllers and their role in MVC applications. You will also learn how to perform model validation by implementing the IDataErrorInfo interface.
Also available in this series:
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Getting Started
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Improving an Email Form
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Class Inheritance
- ASP.NET from Scratch: SQL Server
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Master Pages
- ASP.NET from Scratch: MVC
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Routing in MVC
- ASP.NET From Scratch: Controllers and Simple Model Validation
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Views
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Views with MVC
Weekly email summarySubscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Code tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.