Interested in learning native Android SDK development? Now is the perfect time to get started. Mobiletuts+ is pleased to announce an in-depth, fully up-to-date session on how to become an Android SDK developer.
Five Reasons to Learn Native Android Development
- Market Opportunity: According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), Android phones comprise 68.1% of the smartphone market worldwide, with over 104.8 million units sold.
- Career Advancement: Mobile developers are in high demand. Already know HTML5 or iOS? Adding native Android SDK development to your resume will only enhance your competitiveness in the market.
- Cross-Platform Distribution: If you've been successful with a native application on iOS, Windows, or Blackberry, learning the Android SDK will allow you to port your app natively to the Android platform.
- Innovative Freedom: The Android Market has far fewer restrictions than the iOS App Store. This means you are primarily limited only by the hardware and your imagination; not seemingly arbitrary business rules.
- Academic Enhancement: Understanding the fundamentals of the Android SDK will introduce you to a new programming paradigm, regardless of whether you have a prior background in mobile development or not.
As you can see, we think learning the Android SDK is a worthwhile investment of time. By the end of this session, we hope you'll agree!