Congratulations on completing the course! In this lesson we’ll look back at all the topics that we covered.
I’m Rachel McCollin and from all of us here at Envato Tuts+, thanks for watching!
- Demonstration Site
- WordPress Codex: Post Types
- WordPress Codex: Taxonomies
- WordPress Codex: Custom Fields
- Function Reference:
- A Guide to WordPress Custom Post Types: Creation, Display and Meta Boxes
- A Guide to WordPress Custom Post Types: Taxonomies, Admin Columns, Filters and Archives
- How to Create Custom WordPress Write/Meta Boxes
1.Introduction1 lesson, 00:50
1 lesson, 00:50
2.Custom Post Types4 lessons, 35:15
4 lessons, 35:15
3.Custom Taxonomies2 lessons, 16:58
2 lessons, 16:58
4.Custom Fields5 lessons, 40:09
5 lessons, 40:09
5.Conclusion1 lesson, 02:58
1 lesson, 02:58
Rachel McCollin is a WordPress developer who writes books, articles and tutorials about web design and development, with a focus on WordPress and on responsive and mobile development. She runs a web design agency in Birmingham, UK and has published three books on WordPress, including WordPress: Pushing the Limits, an advanced resource for WordPress developers. She's currently writing her fourth book.