Express is one of the most popular frameworks for building web applications in Node. In this course, you’re going to learn Express from the ground up. If you haven’t had a chance to look into Express before, now’s your chance!
In this course, you’ll learn how to create a back-end web server with Node.js and Express. You’ll also learn:
- how to serve static assets such as CSS and images
- how to use view engines to generate dynamic HTML
- how to process POST requests with parameters
- how to clean readable URLs
- how to create middleware to keep your app architecture organized
In about an hour and a half, you’ll learn just about everything you need to get started using Express in your Node applications.