Read Time: 1 min
This post is part of a series called ASP.NET from Scratch.
Lesson 6 ditches WebForms in favor of ASP.NET MVC. In this introduction, you’ll get a taste of ASP.NET MVC and recreate a EmailForm application using the MVC framework.
Also available in this series:
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Getting Started
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Improving an Email Form
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Class Inheritance
- ASP.NET from Scratch: SQL Server
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Master Pages
- ASP.NET from Scratch: MVC
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Routing in MVC
- ASP.NET From Scratch: Controllers and Simple Model Validation
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Views
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Views with MVC
Want a weekly email summary?
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Code tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Sign up