Foundation Actionscript 3.0 Animation: Making Things Move! by Keith Peters is regularly mentioned in posts here on Activetuts+. It's an awesome reference for anyone interested in animating using ActionScript 3.0.
This week, we're giving away a copy to one lucky @activetuts twitter follower, so they can see for themselves! Off you go then, you know the drill..
What Do I Have To Do?
I'm afraid the draw has already taken place! Congratulations to @wei_chi! Nevermind if you weren't one of the lucky four, keep following @activetuts and you'll hear of plenty more giveaways soon ;)
In This Book You'll Learn:
- All the ActionScript 3.0 (including math and trigonometry functions) and Flash rendering techniques you'll need to start animating with code
- Basic motion principles such as velocity, acceleration, friction, easing, and bouncing
- How to handle user interaction via the keyboard and mouse
- Advanced motion techniques such as springs, coordinate rotation, conservation of momentum, and forward and inverse kinematics
- All the basic 3D concepts you need to do 3D in Flash, from simple perspective to full 3D solids complete with backface culling and dynamic lighting
Thanks to Dru Kepple for inspiring this giveaway.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Code tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post