A weekly writer position has just opened on Nettuts+. If interested in filling the spot, your duties, should you choose to accept them, will be to submit one design-focused article each week. Mostly, you'll be free to choose your topics, as long as they'll appeal to our audience. We're in need of articles which focus on advanced CSS, HTML 5, the intricacies of a design, typography, adding depth to a layout, round-ups, and anything else you can think of!
- A solid grasp of the English language.
- Consistency. You must submit one article each week - the day to be determined between the two of us.
I'm Interested. What Next?
You have a few options:
- Email email@example.com with your first tutorial idea. I'll either okay it or request a different topic.
- Take the initiative and prepare a high-quality design article, and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave a comment with any questions that you might have.
When you're ready to begin writing, be sure to take a look at our formatting instructions.
How Much Does the Job Pay?
You'll be offered $150 per article for your first few submissions. However, once you've consistently submitted a weekly article for a month, your pay will be upped to $200 per article.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Code tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post