Read Time: 1 min
What We're Looking For
- Rock solid knowledge: Mobiletuts+ strives to be a highly respected source of information. Our authors must have excellent knowledge about their topic and be willing to perform thorough research when necessary.
- Superb writing skills: You must be comfortable with the English language. We can proof your content, but we can’t rewrite everything for you. To put it simply, if you struggle when deciding whether to write its or it’s, this might not be the gig for you.
What’s the Pay?
- $200 - $250 USD per full-length tutorial (depending on length/quality).
- $50 - $150 USD per quick-tip (depending on length/quality).
- Negotiable rates for well-known authors. Get in touch!
The exact rate is dependent on your industry experience, communication skills, and tutorial idea.
Excellent! Where Do I Sign Up?
We’ll need the following information from you:
- A brief paragraph about your background and why you're a good fit.
- A single link to an article that you’ve written, helped create, or like.
- Two ideas for tutorials that you’d like to write for us.
Optional: E-mails with a tutorial attached will get more attention from us since this means that you’re serious about the gig.
Please e-mail the above information to:
We get a fair number of single line e-mails. Don’t be that person. E-mails without the required information will be discarded.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Want a weekly email summary?
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Code tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Sign up
Mark is a software engineer, entrepreneur, and author living in the Baltimore, MD area. He founded several companies in the online media, mobile, and consulting industries, and currently works for OmniTI building scalable Internet architectures by day and coding iPhone/Android/SMS applications with Somba Mobile by night.
Looking for something to help kick start your next project?
Envato Market has a range of items for sale to help get you started.