What We're Looking For
- Rock solid knowledge: Mobiletuts+ strives to be a highly respected source of information. Our authors must have excellent knowledge about their topic and be willing to perform thorough research when necessary.
- Superb writing skills: You must be comfortable with the English language. We can proof your content, but we can’t rewrite everything for you. To put it simply, if you struggle when deciding whether to write its or it’s, this might not be the gig for you.
What’s the Pay?
- $200 - $250 USD per full-length tutorial (depending on length/quality).
- $50 - $150 USD per quick-tip (depending on length/quality).
- Negotiable rates for well-known authors. Get in touch!
The exact rate is dependent on your industry experience, communication skills, and tutorial idea.
Excellent! Where Do I Sign Up?
We’ll need the following information from you:
- A brief paragraph about your background and why you're a good fit.
- A single link to an article that you’ve written, helped create, or like.
- Two ideas for tutorials that you’d like to write for us.
Optional: E-mails with a tutorial attached will get more attention from us since this means that you’re serious about the gig.
Please e-mail the above information to:
We get a fair number of single line e-mails. Don’t be that person. E-mails without the required information will be discarded.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post