The Mobile Dev topic is looking for amazing writers who know their stuff. We're on the hunt for people who are skilled in developing for the major mobile platforms, such as iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. However, we're also interested in mobile design and user experience, Xamarin and RubyMotion development, etc. If the topic you have in mind is related to mobile development, then we want to talk to you.
What are we looking for?
- Rock Solid Knowledge: Tuts+ strives to be a highly respected source of information. Our authors must have excellent knowledge about their topic and be willing to perform thorough research if necessary.
- Superb Writing Skills: You must be comfortable with the English language. We can proof your content, but we can't rewrite everything for you. To put it simply, if you struggle when deciding whether to write its or it's, then this gig isn't for you.
What's in it for you?
- A full-length tutorial earns you between $200 and $250 USD, depending on length and quality.
- For quick tips, we pay between $50 and $150 USD, depending on length and quality.
- We are open to discuss rates for well-known authors. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
The exact rate is dependent on your industry experience and writing skills.
Where do I sign up?
If you're an expert in your field and a master of the English language, then we'd like to know the following:
- Your name
- A brief paragraph about your background and why you're a good fit for the Tuts+ Mobile Dev category
- A single link to an article that you've written, helped write, or like
- At least two ideas for tutorials that you'd like to write for Tuts+
Please email the above information to:
We get quite a lot of single-line emails. Don't be that person. Emails without the required information will be discarded. We hope to hear from you soon.