Here’s the scoop on what’s been going on this month on Tuts+.
- The big news comes first. All of our free tutorials, interviews, resources and articles are now moved across to the new Tuts+ design! Check it out over at hub.tutsplus.com.
- For a limited time only, you can get yourself some sweet Tuts+ gear: t-shirts! Featuring a design by the very stylish Jacob Zinman-Jeanes, they’re bound to be a wardrobe staple.
- We’re continuing to move the Tuts+ Premium library over to courses.tutsplus.com. New courses available for individual purchase include Photoshop for Photographers, Getting Good with Grunt and Magento Fundamentals. Heaps to learn!
- We’ve got not one but TWO new free courses. Fundamentals of Photography, with photo & video expert David Bode, and Vector Portraits for Beginners with our very own vector superstar Sharon Milne.
- There are some new faces on the Tuts+ team! A big welcome to Amanda (who’ll be working on web dev courses) and Steph (who’ll be tackling support, QA and community development, among other things).
There’s a lot going on in HQ at the moment, so check back soon!
Weekly email summarySubscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Code tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.