Are you excited about the React or Polymer frameworks? Do you use the Go language or DevOps tools? What about sharing your knowledge through teaching online video courses?
We're expanding our coverage of new web technologies here at Tuts+, going deeper into teaching the major languages and front-end frameworks, as well as DevOps tools and processes. This is a unique opportunity to become part of the core Tuts+ instructor team. Share your passion for building the web with our students!
What Makes a Great Code Instructor?
- You’re excited about new languages, technologies and frameworks.
- You can share knowledge about best practices and real-world experience.
- You enjoy making complex subjects simple to understand.
- You want to connect with a large audience of practicing web developers.
- Besides that, you’re comfortable recording screencasts in English.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
What We're Looking For
Here are a few web development subjects we need code instructors to teach:
- Go language
- Continuous integration
- Angular 2.0
We cover a whole lot more at Tuts+ Code, and are interested in your ideas, so reach out and tell us what you’re passionate about!
Why Teach for Tuts+?
- Work from home in your own time, as a freelance contributor.
- Give back to the community and share your skills teaching others.
- Get paid a competitive per course rate of $3,500 USD.
- We'll provide you with curriculum and screencasting setup support.
- We care deeply about diversity, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds.
How to Apply
Learn more about teaching at Tuts+ and complete our Teach a Course application form to apply. This is a remote position—open to applicants from anywhere.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post