We're excited to announce that Tuts+ is currently looking for a WordPress and CMS expert to join our team. Interested? You'll need to be someone who knows WordPress inside out, has familiarity with the landscape of other content management systems (Tumblr, Ghost etc), good writing skills, and a passion for teaching.
What Does the Role Involve?
You'd be responsible for heading up all our WordPress and CMS tutorial content, managing a team of talented instructors, planning our content strategy, handling a budget, and teaching WordPress and CMS development to our growing audience. It's a chance to be part of a global team that really cares about online education.
The role is a contract position, requires a commitment of 20 hours a week, and gives you flexibility in scheduling your time.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Proven expertise in WordPress, web development, and familiarity with other CMS platforms.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A long history of self-driven productivity and superior time management.
- A passion for online learning and the potential life-changing effects of its outcomes.
- A personable warmth, sense of humour and respect for individual team members.
- A clear sense of fairness and a consistency of set expectations.
- An attitude that aligns with Envato’s caring and passionate culture.
If you're interested in joining the team, we'd love to hear from you. You can read the full job advertisement at Tuts+ Jobs, and apply below:
If you'd like to have a role that pays you to stay at the cutting edge of your industry, allows you to teach millions of people every month, and gives you the flexibility to work remotely, this might just be for you.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post