Do you have ten minutes to spare? Do you want to understand how to use WordPress hooks? If so, our new Coffee Break Course, WordPress Coding Basics: Adding Hooks to Your Themes, is ideal for you.
In this super-quick course, Rachel McCollin will show you how to add action hooks and filter hooks to your theme. You'll see how each kind of hook works, and you'll get to practice with lots of examples of how hooks can be used.
Watch the introduction below to find out more.
You can take our new Coffee Break Course straight away with a subscription to Envato Elements. For a single low monthly fee, you get access not only to this course, but also to our growing library of over 1,000 video courses and industry-leading eBooks on Envato Tuts+.
Plus you now get unlimited downloads from the huge Envato Elements library of 400,000+ creative assets. Create with unique fonts, photos, graphics and templates, and deliver better projects faster.
If you want to learn more about WordPress, there's plenty more great advice in our WordPress Coding Basics series. Here's a quick selection:
- WordPress Coding Basics: Conditional TagsRachel McCollin17 Oct 2017
- WordPress Coding Basics: Write a FunctionRachel McCollin04 Sep 2017
- WordPress Coding Basics: Your First PluginRachel McCollin30 Aug 2017
- WordPress Coding Basics: Navigation MenusRachel McCollin15 Aug 2017
- WordPress Coding Basics: The LoopRachel McCollin09 Aug 2017