The Tuts+ team are a diverse bunch, with a whole variety of interests and fields of expertise. Here’s a roundup of what’s caught their eye over the weekend. I recommend pairing it with a nice cup of coffee for a bit of first-thing learning.
- What Screens Want—an essay on history, technology, and momentum by Frank Chimero
- Nicolas Ménard reveals the inspiration behind his latest animation ‘Somewhere’
- Stunning macro shots of snowflakes and snow crystals from Flickr user ChaoticMind75
- MIT Media Lab’s Tangible Media Group is doing awesome experiments in interaction using player pianos and video recording
- Randomwire takes a look at Why Japanese Web Design is So Different
- Groovehq are blogging their way through life as a startup
- A foray into the world of ‘non-invasive brain stimulation’ by Mary H K Choi
Hope you’ve got a good week in store!