Today marks the ten-year anniversary of the launch of our parent company, Envato, and we've got lots of celebrations planned—many of which involve giving away special discounts and other bonuses, so keep reading for details of those.
Where It All Began
Ten years ago today, Envato was launched with a simple goal: to build a space for creators to come together around a shared passion for creativity, learning, and design.
That small site has grown into a community of over seven million members to date. Find out more in this birthday message from Envato's co-founders, Collis and Cyan Ta'eed.
To celebrate our tenth anniversary, we've got some great limited-time offers:
- 50% off all Tuts+ annual subscriptions
30% off all Envato Studio services
- Lifetime subscription to Envato Elements
More details on all those offers, plus more events like a special web-based tour of the Envato HQ, over on the Envato blog.
There's lots more happening on the Envato blog today, so head over there to stay up to date. For example, you can:
- Read Cyan's post reflecting on ten years of Envato.
- Get a peek into Collis's process for designing the original Envato website ten years ago (remember Dreamweaver?).
- Discover some of the weird and wonderful places Envato items have turned up.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post