Attention, Laravel developers! Our parent company Envato is keen to offer more Laravel items for sale on CodeCanyon, and is putting up $5,500 in prize money for the best Laravel scripts and apps submitted before 20 January 2016. Read on to find out how you can win.
First of all, the most important part: the cash. Here's how that $5,500 prize money is being awarded:
- The five best Laravel items win $1,000 each.
- The author who submitted the most approved Laravel items wins $500.
What to Enter
Envato is looking for Laravel scripts and apps that are high quality, feature rich, robust, and unique to CodeCanyon. The design, functionality and overall relevance will be the key criteria in judging the winners. The item must be well presented in the live demo and item description.
To get an idea of the kind of things they're looking for, have a look at the current list of Laravel scripts and apps on CodeCanyon.
How to Enter
- Upload your items to the relevant CodeCanyon category by Wednesday, 20 January 2016 at 23.59 AEDT, following the normal CodeCanyon upload instructions. Be sure to select the Laravel Software Framework.
- You can enter as many different items as you want.
- Once your items have been approved, complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years. Also post your approved entries in the forum thread.