"In this easy Flash 8 professional lesson I will explain how to design a great interface for your Flash website." - Luka Maras
You will learn to make the following:
- How to create a spherical, circular orb-like screen for the interface, encased in a black matte frame,
- How to animate a part of the spherical screen with some extremely simple ActionScript code,
- How to use the blending effects & filters in Flash 8 professional to achieve cutting-edge effects on your interface,
- How to create the interactive part of the interface, with hi-tech menu buttons,
- How to make blinking buttons that connect to the sphere,
- How to use pixel and bitmap fonts for a cooler look,
- How to make a sonar-like animation on a map (more coolness),
- How to make a simple but cool glowing digital clock and a lot more.
You can see the result of what you're going to learn in this lesson below. Ain't it cool? Of course, you can always expand on it.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Code tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post