Are you looking to start a blog? Do you want to add a blog to your website? Then you should consider using a PHP blogging script.
What Is a PHP Blog Script?
A PHP blog script is a piece of software that allows you to add a blog to your website or make a new blog. Blogging scripts have built-in content management systems that make it easy for you to create and manage different types of content.
Using blogging scripts, you can:
- add a blogging section to your website
- build your own independent blog or magazine
- increase engagement with visitors
- improve your visibility
- convert visitors into customers
Some features you'll expect with PHP blog scripts include:
- an admin section where you can build blogs
- a live preview screen where you can review your blog before publishing it
- customizable templates
- space for articles and ads
In this article, we'll look at PHP blog scripts that will help you create an independent blog or add a blog to your existing website.
Best-Selling PHP Blog Scripts on CodeCanyon
Grab one of these best-selling PHP blog scripts and create a beautiful blog for your website. PHP blog scripts are loaded with tons of features that allow visitors to engage with your website and content.
Best Blog PHP Scripts on CodeCanyon
Whether you want to build a PHP blog with thousands of pages or a PHP microblog, these PHP blog scripts will help. Let's have a look:
1. Best-Selling: Varient News Magazine Script
Varient is a multi-purpose news and magazine PHP script that allows you to create a news and magazine blog. It has a clean, responsive, and user-friendly design. It is secure and SEO-optimized.
Notable features include:
- unlimited pages and categories
- featured posts and sliders
- manage authors and editors
- create memberships for readers
- social logins
- readers can comment on articles
- RSS aggregator system
If you want to create unique PHP blogs, articles, and news items, then look no further than the Blog Manager Module for CMS Pro. This comprehensive blog script is made up of five plugins that make it so easy to create a blog: search, category menu, latest comments, archive list, and most popular.
- four unique layouts to assign to each article and category
- each layout depends on the image size
- ratings, voting, and social sharing for each article
Infinite is a powerful blog and magazine PHP script that makes it easy to manage your posts, custom pages, categories, user comments, advanced settings, and contact messages. It also has a useful ad management system to help you manage your ad spaces. It is secure, SEO-optimized, fast, and easy to use.
To generate revenue through blogging, you need to stand head and shoulders above your competition. Active Newspaper CMS has the impressive UX and UI to help distinguish your site.
- admin panel to manage news reporters and bloggers, video uploads, and polls
- social login
- social share
- 47 premium advertisement spots
- create subscription packages for bloggers
- integrates with numerous international payment gateways
- extensive knowledge base including video tutorials, diagrams, and how-tos
Instant Blog helps you create instant articles for Facebook and Google AMP pages. This SEO-optimized, fast, and simple-to-use PHP script can be easily installed through a wizard. It has a clean, responsive, and user-friendly design.
- powerful admin panel to manage your posts, categories, and users
- dynamic forms for creating posts.
- auto-embed content with URLs from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- ad management system for adding ads to your posts
The secret behind a well-functioning blog is a well-built content management system. That is what Pandao CMS provides. This SEO-ready PHP blog script has a fully responsive design and an intuitive admin panel. It comes with beautiful, customizable layouts to help you create attractive pages, subpages, and articles.
- powerful AJAX file manager (videos, images, documents)
- multiple languages including RTL support
- powerful search function
- manage multiple users
- enable or disable user comments
phpBlog is a multi-purpose CMS blogging platform built using procedural PHP without any framework, so it can be easily customized. It has a clean, simple, lightweight, responsive, and user-friendly design. It can be used for blogs, portals, company and agency websites, magazines, newspapers, and more.
With its powerful admin panel, you can manage posts, categories, user comments, galleries, custom pages, widgets, ads, website settings, and contact messages. It is very secure, SEO-optimized, fast, and easy to use.
Viavi is a responsive news and magazine-focused blog script that allows you to create a stunning blog.
- 12 color styles
- page layouts
- sidebar placements
- custom headers and footers
- Disqus and Facebook comment systems
- social share for visitors to share articles and posts
If you want to create a news-focused blog or magazine site, Newspaper is a great solution. This fully responsive CMS script comes with awesome features, including:
- four attractive templates
- categories and sub-categories
- pages, galleries, posts, and polls
- advertising spaces
- multiple admins with different roles
- built-in newsletter system
- advanced security to protect from SQL injection, invalid submissions, and session hijacking
What Are the Keys to a Successful Blog?
It is important to understand that blogging is a long-term strategy. You need to be very patient if you want to see results. Active blogs generate around 60% of leads. Consistency is key to your success, so decide the frequency with which you want to release content on your blog.
Know Your Audience
When you target everyone, you will reach no one. Your message will not be heard. It's important to have a target audience and a niche in mind. You can also use tools like Google Analytics to keep track of the audience. This will help you improve your content strategy.
Understand the needs of your audience, and target your content to their needs. Targeted content will bring more traffic to your website. Offer people information that is relevant to their needs, with solutions or suggestions of how they can solve their problems. This is how you build trust and get your visitors to come back as leads and customers.
Engage Your Customers
But posting alone is not enough. Plan to engage with visitors by creating a vibrant, engaging comment section.
Think of a blog as a place where you have conversations with your customers in a way they can relate to you. Using casual, relatable, and easygoing language will help you connect with visitors who are looking for solutions to their problems.
Comment sections offer a way of understanding what your visitors and customers are looking for. Answer any questions and reply to comments from visitors. Your blog comment section is a fertile ground for topics to address in your blogs. When you do this, you will be meeting the pressing needs of your audience.
Choose a PHP Blog Script and Start Blogging Now!
On CodeCanyon, you will find many more PHP blog scripts, and of course many other kinds of PHP scripts to choose from. With these scripts, you can easily set up a blog from your website without coding knowledge.
Check out some of our other posts on PHP and PHP scripts.
- 11 Best PHP Learning Management System (LMS) ScriptsFranc Lucas20 Jun 2022
- 20+ Most Useful PHP Scripts for 2023Daniel Strongin28 Apr 2023
- 18 Best Contact Form PHP Scripts for 2023Monty Shokeen11 May 2022
- 15 Best PHP Event Calendar and Booking Scripts... and 3 Free OptionsMonty Shokeen27 Feb 2023