Once installed (see video for help), the EasyMotion plugin can be triggered by using the
leader character plus
w. By default, this will be
\w. Once this sequence is pressed, every word in your document will be replaced with a trigger-letter.
At that point, simply type the red identifier of the location you want to move your cursor, and - bam -- you're done! Be sure to also review some of the other triggers, like
\k. Download it. Use it!
- CodeIntegrating Owl Carousel Into a WordPress Plugin: Preparing Our WorkspaceDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumThis is the second part of step-by-step tutorial on plugin development. As you may remember, in previous part we have discussed the concept of the plugin and defined the plan of development process. I you have not read the first part of tutorial, I recommending reading that article prior to moving forward with this tutorial. In this part, we are going to prepare our workspace to make it as easy as easy as possible to continue working on our plugin. We’ll define what we need for work and create the structure of the plugin according to its functionality. In the end you will see your plugin activated in Dashboard. So, let’s start.Read More…
- Web DesignThe ThemeForest Author’s Guide to Unbounce TemplatesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial I'm going to introduce you to Unbounce, a tool for building campaign-specific landing pages. We'll walk through the anatomy of various types of landing page, go through the tool’s features, then cover what’s needed to sell your own Unbounce templates on Themeforest.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsA Thorough Introduction to Greebler for Cinema 4DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial we're going to take a look at very cool plugin for Cinema 4D called Greebler. At first glance the plugin looks really complex with a lot of different options, but we're going to show you that there is nothing to be scared of. Once you get used to working with it, you'll be able to achieve amazing results with a few clicks.Read More…
- CodeMaking the Perfect WordPress Theme: Maintenance, Compatibility, and Customer CareDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- CodeUsing Selector-Query for Responsive, Column-Driven LayoutsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortWe've all heard about media queries. We've used them extensively in our themes to make them responsive. They're great for most purposes, but when it comes to column-driven layouts, we sometimes need more control to make our designs stand out. In this article, you will learn about the Selector-Query jQuery plugin, and how to use it in your WordPress themes.Read More…
- CodeIntegrating the Envato WordPress Toolkit to Your Theme: The PluginDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short