This tutorial will cover implementation of the AS3XLS ActionScript 3.0 library for the Flex framework. We will demonstrate loading an Excel .xls file into Flash and parsing the data into a Flex datagrid.
Joseph Labrecque is primarily employed by the University of Denver as senior interactive software engineer specializing in the Adobe Flash Platform, where he produces innovative academic toolsets for both traditional desktop environments and emerging mobile spaces. Alongside this principal role; he often serves as adjunct faculty, communicating upon a variety of Flash Platform solutions and general web design and development subjects.more…
- Computer SkillsUnderstanding Password SecurityDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsSetting Up an SSH KeyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignQuick Tip: Bring Your Website to Life With Animate.cssDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Web DesignTricks with Flexbox for Better CSS PatternsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Creating Fast Creative Stereo EffectsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioEasy Audio Production for Voice-oversDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick