In this in depth video tutorial, I'll teach you how to use custom post types, taxonomies, and meta boxes to extend your WordPress application into CMS-like territory.
About the Author
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMythical Character Creation in Modo: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsModel the Corsair 600T PC Case in Maya: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Music & AudioHow to Arrange 4-Part Harmony for StringsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial we're going to look at six different ways to adapt four-part harmony to a string orchestra. Four-part harmony is a traditional way of harmonizing a melody for four "voices" (either literal human voices, or instruments). Many introductory harmony courses teach four-part writing because it is a straightforward method for learning chord voicing, good part motion, and proper treatment of dissonances.Read More…
- PhotographyBuilding an Advanced Video Slider with Electronic Motion ControlIn this tutorial, we are going to create a motorized slider. It could be used for time lapse work or other types of video. I'll breakdown all the parts and tools you need, and then show how I constructed it all into a functioning slider. If you want to build your own slider, we recently published a tutorial on how to make a basic video slider using awesome open source CNC products that may also suit your needs.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 6Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn the final part of the dynamic catapult series, we'll add the camera to the scene and create a sweeping crane motion using keyframe animation. We'll also jazz things up by modeling the hills in the background and add some clouds to the sky. Finally, we'll wrap the project up by discussing render settings for animation.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 3Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium