There's no denying that wrapping your brain around this new method for handling dependency management can take some time. But once you "get" it, you'll love it!
About Jeffrey Way
I used to be the editor of Nettuts+ and head of web development courses at Tuts+ Premium. I'm now focusing on teaching the ins and outs of Laravel over at Laracasts!View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- CodeFamiliar With Magento or OpenCart? Write for Us!During the first quarter of this year, we had an amazing group of authors join our team, and we began to expand our frequency of posting regarding WordPress development. We've also transitioned over to a new design, but we're not done. We're looking to add a few more authors, but we're widening our scope. Work with Magento or OpenCart and want to join the author team? Read on!Read More…
- CodeSOLID: Part 4 - The Dependency Inversion PrincipleDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Game DevelopmentBake Your Own 3D Dungeons With Procedural RecipesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, you will learn how to build complex dungeons from prefabricated parts, unconstrained to 2D or 3D grids. Your players will never run out of dungeons to explore, your artists will appreciate the creative freedom, and your game will have better replayability.Read More…
- Web DesignWorking With Gumby's Parallax Extension
- Web DesignHow to Install Ghost