In today's video quick tip, we'll go over when and why to use JOINs when working with your databases.
Subscribe to our YouTube page to watch all of the video tutorials!
Prefer to watch this video on Screenr?
About the Author
- PhotographyTake Your Composites to the Next Level With These Finishing TouchesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick
- PhotographyEasy White Balance Corrections in ApertureDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickOne of the most common problems that photographers run into while post-processing is handling white balance discrepancies. Thankfully, Aperture makes it easy to repair even the worst colour cast issues. In this video, I'll walk you through fixing three different photos using the tools in Aperture 3.5.Read More…
- PhotographyBuilding Your Own DIY Camera Stabilizing RigDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- PhotographyCreating Selective Contrast in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickIn this video, I'll show you a very simple yet powerful technique for selective contrast of your images. You're going to see not only how to selectively increase the contrast of your image, but also learn how to avoid saturating your image when increasing the contrast in a few simple steps.Read More…
- PhotographyThree Different Ways to Correct for BacklightingDifficulty:Intermediate
- PhotographyPreparing and Completing a Photo Shoot On-LocationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickLocation shooting can be unpredictable, but with a little common sense and planning we can improve our chances of capturing great images. In this video, we look at the various tools that are available for both pre-planning and helping us when we are there. Following on from there, we go on location with Simon and see how even the best planning can't prevent some spanners being thrown into the works.Read More…