Many might not be aware that, with CSS, we can achieve reflections quite easily in all webkit-based browsers, which represent roughly 20% of all browser usage. The key is in the vendor-specific, -webkit-box-reflect property. I'll show you how to use it in today's video quick tip!
- CodeAlternatives to PrefixrDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Web DesignFinishing the Responsive Timeline Portfolio PageDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Web DesignQuick Tip: Bring Your Website to Life With Animate.cssDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- CodeIntroduction to HTML5 Desktop Apps With Node-WebkitDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Web DesignBuilding the Merry Christmas Web App Interface
- CodeInterview With Bruce Lawson of OperaThere's a perception that being in developer relations for a browser maker is all glamor and glitz involving lots of jet setting and rockstar-like experiences. So far I haven't personally found that to be the case but in looking at the life of Opera evangelist Bruce Lawson, I think he may be fitting that description.Read More…