In this screencast, we'll take a quick look at a few new HTML5 features: the placeholder and autofocus tools, as well as the email and URL input types.
Thanks for watching!
About Grant Derderian
I'm Grant, a student by day and developer by night who loves to tinker with new features of the web- I find myself staying up working on my web experiments later and later every night and always love to keep up to date in the web design and gadget industries.View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- PhotographyAdding Drama, Grit and Atmosphere to a Warrior PhotoDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- CodeHow Grunt Can Improve WordPress DevelopmentIn the first part of this series I gave a quick overview of Grunt. I also talked through the different technologies that it requires in order to use. After that, I got a little into the Gruntfile and the tasks inside of it. Now I want to talk about how using Grunt can improve your development for both WordPress themes and plugins.Read More…
- CodeSetting Up Grunt For Your Next ProjectIn the first post in this series I gave a quick overview of Grunt and in the next post I'm going to walk you through the necessary steps as to how using Grunt can improve your WordPress development skills. Specifically, we'll talk in-depth about the necessary files like package.json and Gruntfile.js, but for now we are going to create a few sample files so that you can run Grunt with your WordPress theme or plugin project.Read More…
- PhotographyCorrection and Creativity With the Perspective Warp FilterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickAdobe recently updated the Perspective Warp filter in Photoshop, I'll show you how the basic ways this tool can help correct your images, and also how I'm fitting it into my workflow. There are a variety of creative uses for the tool, and you're bound to come across some ways to improve your images with it.Read More…
- PhotographyEasy White Balance Corrections in ApertureDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickOne of the most common problems that photographers run into while post-processing is handling white balance discrepancies. Thankfully, Aperture makes it easy to repair even the worst colour cast issues. In this video, I'll walk you through fixing three different photos using the tools in Aperture 3.5.Read More…