It's been a while, but now I'm back! Theses next two sessions will dive into the infrastructure that's grown up around Node. We'll take a look at two tools that will help you manage your Node environment and make you more productive, beginning with NVM today.
I am a software engineer with Apple. I have worked as a web developer in the Window's world in the past during grad school and an embedded developer before joining Apple where, for the last two and a half years I've been a web developer on the online store and just recently switched over to iPhone development.more…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate an Atmospheric Snow Shot in Nuke and MayaDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Game DevelopmentCreating Dynamic 2D Water Effects in UnityDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationTips on Using Inkscape's Fill and Stroke OptionsDifficulty:Beginner
- CodeIntroduction to HTML5 Desktop Apps With Node-WebkitDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationHelpful Align and Distribute Tips When Using InkscapeDifficulty:Beginner
- Design & IllustrationTips and Tricks For Working With Inkscape's NodesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick