In this lesson, we get back into the development of our blog application after spending the last two episodes looking into some of the tools that have sprung up around the node community. Today we'll be adding the code to process our New Post form. In addition to this, we'll be learning all about Events: the secret sauce behind Node's success.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAutomate an Easy Cartoon Character TransitionDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Make a Breaking News Opener AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll be creating dynamic arrows, along with some other motion graphic elements to enhance the quality and look of our news-style opener. We'll also learn about controlling the colors of the whole project through one layer, which is very useful when creating After Effects templates.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignCompleting the Tumblr Post Type CSS
- Web DesignContinuing With Our Tumblr Theme's CSS
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Shoot and Edit a Hyperlapse VideoDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we are going to dive into the magic of creating hyperlapse videos from start to finish. We'll start by learning what exactly a hyperlapse is, followed by the gear we need to create it and things we need to know to achieve flawless results. We'll wrap up with the post processing stage where we'll edit our sequences and make them look amazing.Read More…