This Cyber Monday Tuts+ courses will be reduced to just $3 (usually $15). Don't miss out.
Tumblr's popularity over the last year has increased exponentially. The reason why is quite simple: Tumblr is flexible, powerful, and, most importantly, a pleasure to work with. Unfortunately, there aren't many training resources available for the platform yet. In this video series, we'll go through the process of taking a Tumblr theme, designed in Photoshop, and converting it into a fully working theme -- in just a few hours.
The Full Series
- Chapter 1: Intro
- Chapter 2: Slicing the Design
- Chapter 3: Creating the Markup and Adding the Tumblr Template Tags
- Chapter 4: Adding the CSS
- Chapter 5: Configuration Options
- Chapter 6: @Font-Face and Custom Fonts
- Chapter 7: Slide-out Panel – HTML and CSS
- Chapter 8: Slide-out Panel – jQuery