If we're smart with our shadows, gradients, and borders, we can relatively easily create nice looking notepad paper with just CSS3. I'll show you exactly how in this week's video tutorial.
Press the HD button for a clearer picture.
About Jeffrey Way
I used to be the editor of Nettuts+ and head of web development courses at Tuts+ Premium. I'm now focusing on teaching the ins and outs of Laravel over at Laracasts!View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Make a Hoax Video More BelievableDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMythical Character Creation in Modo: Part 1Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:LongIn our first series for Modo with a focus on character creation, 3D artist Thomasz Lechociński will take you through the entire process of creating a detailed stylized character as you learn to model, UV Map, texture, pose and render Hern, the mythical forest god from Celtic legend.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsSimulate a Champagne Bottle Pop with RealflowNew Year's Eve is just around the corner and lots of Champagne bottles will be popped. Alongside that, lots of us will be asked to pop virtual Champagne bottles in our videos. Simulating a Champagne bottle pop in Realflow is actually very easy and relatively very fast. There are two approaches to this sort of simulation. One is to simulate the actual conditions that cause the liquid to push the cork out, and the other is to fake it with an animated emitter. In this Realflow tutorial, I'll walk you through these two methods. So… let's pop the Champagne!Read More…
- Web DesignStyling Our Tumblr Theme
- Web DesignStarting Our Tumblr Theme's Post Markup