There are numerous ways to display Twitter and Facebook posts onto your website, but many of them lack the ability to customize the look and feel of that information. This screencast will demonstrate how to retrieve the raw data from both social media giants and combine them into one feed to use on your website.
Kai is a web and mobile developer living in St. Louis, Missouri. When he's not writing code you can find him trying out all kinds of new hobbies (ex: carpentry, RC helicopters, photography) while spending time with his wife, son, and two dogs.more…
- Computer SkillsUnderstanding Password SecurityDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsSetting Up an SSH KeyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignQuick Tip: Bring Your Website to Life With Animate.cssDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Creating Fast Creative Stereo EffectsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Web DesignImprove Your CSS Workflow With Hammer for Mac