In this Tuts+ Premium video tutorial, you’ll learn how to utilize a grid to create a simple newspaper-like website. Along the way, you’ll learn helpful techniques, such as easy ways to target IE7 and IE6 with only a single character, using the 960 grid system, and even using CSS3 to create columns! It’s an hour long; ready to dig in?
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: An Overview of Blends and the Blend Tool in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Create a Mardi Gras Bead Brush in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Introduction to the Mesh Tool and Creating a MeshDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignBuilding a Complete Website With the Gumby FrameworkIn this, our final video tutorial on Gumby, we're going to put all we've learned into practice. We're going to build a complete website using Gumby's semantic grid, parallax effects, toggles and switches, covering workflow best practices as we go. There's plenty to cover, so let's get started!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Using the Gradient Tool and Gradient Panel in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignChoosing a Grid System