In this Tuts+ Premium video tutorial, you’ll learn how to utilize a grid to create a simple newspaper-like website. Along the way, you’ll learn helpful techniques, such as easy ways to target IE7 and IE6 with only a single character, using the 960 grid system, and even using CSS3 to create columns! It’s an hour long; ready to dig in?
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: An Overview of Blends and the Blend Tool in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Create a Mardi Gras Bead Brush in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Introduction to the Mesh Tool and Creating a MeshDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignBuilding a Complete Website With the Gumby FrameworkIn this, our final video tutorial on Gumby, we're going to put all we've learned into practice. We're going to build a complete website using Gumby's semantic grid, parallax effects, toggles and switches, covering workflow best practices as we go. There's plenty to cover, so let's get started!Read More…
- Web DesignBuilding Semantic Grids With GumbyIn this tutorial we're going to build ourselves clean, readable markup with the help of Gumby's semantic grid structure. We'll continue working with the example we started in the previous lesson, getting rid of as much unnecessary mess from our code as possible, plus we'll be using Sass to speed things up.Read More…
- Web DesignChoosing a Grid System