Continuing on with our Photoshop to HTML session, in this lesson, we'll take a look at the dreaded Internet Explorer, and learn about ways to wrangle it into submission!
Chapter 8: Compensate for Internet Explorer
Press the HD button for a clearer picture.
About the Author
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Exploring C4D's New Typography ToolsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Get a 2D Look Using Element 3DDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsA Thorough Introduction to Soft Body Dynamics in RealFlow Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Music & Audio10 Places to Download Free Professional Guitar Effects Plug-insWhether you are a guitarist looking for new tones, or a sound designer looking for new ways to mangle your audio, virtual guitar amps and effects are a great way to achieve new sounds and enhance your productions. There are many great guitar amp and pedal effects plug-ins available on the market today to purchase, but there are also numerous effects that are available for free. In this article I'll offer up some professional guitar effect plug-ins from around the internet that you can use on your next project, completely for free.Read More…
- Computer SkillsSafari for BeginnersDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickUsing a Mac for the first time can be a daunting proposition, especially for those with no prior computing experience. In this tutorial I will show you how to navigate the Internet using Apple's Safari web browser from the perspective of a complete beginner, whether you have limited knowledge, or have never so much as switched on a computer before.Read More…