Continuing on with our Photoshop to HTML session, in this lesson, we'll take a look at the dreaded Internet Explorer, and learn about ways to wrangle it into submission!
Chapter 8: Compensate for Internet Explorer
Press the HD button for a clearer picture.
About the Author
- 3D & Motion GraphicsA Thorough Introduction to Soft Body Dynamics in RealFlow Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- CodeAndroid SDK: Virtual & Physical DevicesDifficulty:IntermediateWe are learning about Android app development in this series. We already looked at the basic elements in an Android project and touched on user interface design and data storage along the way. In this tutorial, we are going to explore how to run and interact with your apps on physical and virtual devices. In the next part of the series, we will work through the process of running an app on a physical device and on the emulator. In this part, we'll look at getting our physical and virtual devices set up in Eclipse.Read More…
- Music & Audio10 Places to Download Free Professional Guitar Effects Plug-insWhether you are a guitarist looking for new tones, or a sound designer looking for new ways to mangle your audio, virtual guitar amps and effects are a great way to achieve new sounds and enhance your productions. There are many great guitar amp and pedal effects plug-ins available on the market today to purchase, but there are also numerous effects that are available for free. In this article I'll offer up some professional guitar effect plug-ins from around the internet that you can use on your next project, completely for free.Read More…
- Mac Computer SkillsSafari for BeginnersDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickUsing a Mac for the first time can be a daunting proposition, especially for those with no prior computing experience. In this tutorial I will show you how to navigate the Internet using Apple's Safari web browser from the perspective of a complete beginner, whether you have limited knowledge, or have never so much as switched on a computer before.Read More…
- CodeThe New IE11 F12 ToolsDisclaimer: I work for Microsoft Corporation. Back in January, I walked you through the features of Internet Explorer 10's F12 Developer Tools. Microsoft's recent release of Windows 8.1 Preview brings with it, not only an update to Internet Explorer (now at v11) but also a welcome refresh to the F12 Developer Tools. The latter is especially important since developers are dependent on them to troubleshoot site-related issues from within IE. Till now the tools have solved most debugging use-cases but it's clear that as sites become more complex, developers need richer tools to work with. This update aims to bring a fresh look and expanded capabilities for developers with a strong focus on the following: Read More…