Continuing on with our Photoshop to HTML session, in this lesson, we'll use jQuery to implement the tabbing functionality in the sidebar of our web site.
Press the HD button for a clearer picture.
About the Author
- CodeDistributing Your Plugins in GitHub with Automatic UpdatesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsSpeeding Up Your Workflow With Custom Trackpad GesturesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:MediumIn previous tutorials, I've shown you how to speed up your workflow by remapping your underused Caps Lock key, using LaunchBar to launch applications with a keyboard shortcut and using TotalSpaces2 to switch quickly between applications. In this tutorial I will continue with that theme and show you how to use custom trackpad gestures to speed up your workflow.Read More…
- Computer SkillsUsing Spreadsheets for Finance: How to Calculate Loan PaymentsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsImprove Your File Organisation With Finder in MavericksDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortFinder first saw the light of day alongside the original Macintosh File System, as part of Mac OS System 1, in January 1984. Nearly 30 years later, Finder has changed radically to its current iteration as part of OS X 10.9 Mavericks. With the release of Mavericks Apple introduced several big new features to Finder, including tabs in Finder windows and a universal system for tagging files. In this tutorial, I'll will look at Finder, in Mavericks, and show you how to improve the way you organise your files.Read More…
- CodeEvents and Real-Time Messaging in Chrome Extensions Using SimperiumDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickRecently I had the opportunity to look into Chrome Extension development. The scenario was pretty simple, I had to notify a group of users when someone from the group was using a website. A Chrome Extension was an obvious choice and after a bit of documentation I came across Simperium, a service that I could use to send and receive data real-time in my extension.Read More…
- CodeCreating Titanium Mobile Modules Using CommonJSDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium