Continuing on with our Photoshop to HTML session, in this lesson, we'll slice the PSD.
Chapter 3: Slice the PSD
Press the HD button for a clearer picture.
About Jeffrey Way
I used to be the editor of Nettuts+ and head of web development courses at Tuts+ Premium. I'm now focusing on teaching the ins and outs of Laravel over at Laracasts!View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- Web DesignHow to Export Photoshop Assets For the Web With PNGHatDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & Illustration10 Ways to Create Professional and Organized PSD FilesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortNo matter what type of work you do in Photoshop, keeping organized PSD files is an extremely important task. This is especially important if you work with a team of designers, developers, or artists that need to use your Photoshop files later down the line. In this tutorial, I will share 10 useful tips and techniques that you can use to help create professional and organized PSD files. Let's get started!Read More…
- Web DesignBuilding the Responsive Timeline Portfolio PageDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationThe Ultimate Guide to Adjustment Layers – Color Lookup and Photo FilterDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Web DesignRetina-Friendly Photoshop Slicing With "Cut&Slice Me"
- Web DesignAdaptive Blog Theme: Basic StylesDifficulty:Beginner