Continuing on with our Photoshop to HTML session, in this lesson, we'll begin constructing the markup for our website.
Chapter 2: Create the Markup
Press the HD button for a clearer picture.
About the Author
- Web DesignReviewing and Merging Our Tumblr Theme's HTML and CSS
- Web DesignStyling Our Tumblr Theme
- Web DesignTumblr Link Post Types and Pagination
- Web DesignTumblr's Audio and Video Post Types
- Web DesignBuilding Semantic Grids With GumbyIn this tutorial we're going to build ourselves clean, readable markup with the help of Gumby's semantic grid structure. We'll continue working with the example we started in the previous lesson, getting rid of as much unnecessary mess from our code as possible, plus we'll be using Sass to speed things up.Read More…
- Web DesignStarting Our Tumblr Theme's Post Markup