Want a free year on Tuts+ (worth $180)? Start an InMotion Hosting plan for $3.49/mo.
In this 15th episode of the series, we are going to learn about three subjects: Profiling, Benchmarking and Hooks. You can use these tools to analyze your CodeIgniter applications performance, and figure out what part of the code you need to optimize. We are also going to make even further improvements to the Profiler library to suit our needs.
- Day 1: Getting Started With the Framework
- Day 2: Database Selecting Methods
- Day 3: Sending Emails
- Day 4: Newsletter Signup
- Day 5: CRUD
- Day 6: Login
- Day 7: Pagination
- Day 8: AJAX
- Day 9: File Uploading and Image Manipulation
- Day 10: The Calendar Library
- Day 11: File and Directory Operations
- Day 12: Shopping Cart
- Day 13: Extending the Framework
- Day 14: Security
Day 15: Profiling, Benchmarking & Hooks
Thanks for watching! Any questions/thoughts?