Want a free year on Tuts+ (worth $180)? Start an InMotion Hosting plan for $3.49/mo.
In today's video tutorial, we are going to use CodeIgniter to pull information from a database and display it in a sortable table structure. This is a quite common task, especially inside admin areas, for displaying database records. We'll be utilizing a few different utilities, such as the active records library and pagination.
- Day 1: Getting Started With the Framework
- Day 2: Database Selecting Methods
- Day 3: Sending Emails
- Day 4: Newsletter Signup
- Day 5: CRUD
- Day 6: Login
- Day 7: Pagination
- Day 8: AJAX
- Day 9: File Uploading and Image Manipulation
- Day 10: The Calendar Library
- Day 11: File and Directory Operations
- Day 12: Shopping Cart
- Day 13: Extending the Framework
- Day 14: Security
- Day 15: Profiling, Benchmarking & Hooks
Day 16: Displaying & Sorting Tabular Data
Thanks for watching! Any questions/thoughts?