Continuing on from Day 3, we'll expand our little application into a simple newsletter signup form. This will allow us to taker a closer look at both the email and the form_validation classes. Learn it all in this 30 minute screencast.
If you're having trouble viewing the video, watch it here instead.
About Jeffrey Way
I used to be the editor of Nettuts+ and head of web development courses at Tuts+ Premium. I'm now focusing on teaching the ins and outs of Laravel over at Laracasts!View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- CodeA Guide to Providing Quality Customer SupportIf you’ve ever released free or premium WordPress Themes or Plugins, you know that launching your new product is not the end of the process. In fact, it’s just the start, and raises a lot of questions: How do you provide support? How do you support customers after they’ve used your product? How do you manage email, social media and forum support easily? Should you support your free products, or just your premium ones? Read More…
- Computer SkillsHow to Keep Your Gmail Inbox Clean
- BusinessHow Start Every Day with a Productive MindsetDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium"Start as you intend to continue," the saying goes, and wisely so. Begin your day with a productive mindset, and you'll find your whole day pans out well. That's why how you start your day is so important. In this tutorial, I'll show you how you can set the ball rolling in the right direction.Read More…
- Web DesignThe Complete Guide to Designing for EmailDesigning for email is about getting to the point and making the most of the brief chance you have with your subscribers. You only get one shot, so it's worth employing as many tricks in the book as possible to make sure your message gets through. The underlying principles are all about respecting your readers by giving them something valuable in return for their time which is, after all, the reason they signed up to hear from you in the first place.Read More…
- BusinessSet Up Whitelabeled Email in the Cloud for Your Clients With Atmail
- BusinessHow to Create an Email Newsletter with AweberAWeber is one of the top-ranked email newsletter tools, known for its high deliverability rates. Setting up a new email newsletter with AWeber is a little less friendly than some other email newsletter tools out there, but, in exchange, you have a lot more flexibility and opportunities to customize the emails you publish. This tutorial will focus on getting your first email list up and running, along with equipping you with the necessary know-how to send out both standalone emails and automated emails (known as auto-responders). While AWeber has plenty more features, these are the basics you need to know for any email list you operate.Read More…