Continuing on from day 1, today, I'll teach you five different ways to write select statements for your database. If you haven't watched the first entry in this video series, don't worry; each video can function on its own as a single tutorial. Having said that, I highly recommend that you watch each screencast.
- Follow us on Twitter, or subscribe to the NETTUTS RSS Feed for more daily web development tuts and articles.
- Web DesignA Look Back on the Future of Web Design, London 2014
- PhotographyShooting a Helicopter Search and Rescue Mission TeamDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Crafts & DIYHow to Make a Shrink Plastic Geo Bunny PendantDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- BusinessHow Start Every Day with a Productive MindsetDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium"Start as you intend to continue," the saying goes, and wisely so. Begin your day with a productive mindset, and you'll find your whole day pans out well. That's why how you start your day is so important. In this tutorial, I'll show you how you can set the ball rolling in the right direction.Read More…
- PhotographyBuilding an Advanced Video Slider with Electronic Motion ControlIn this tutorial, we are going to create a motorized slider. It could be used for time lapse work or other types of video. I'll breakdown all the parts and tools you need, and then show how I constructed it all into a functioning slider. If you want to build your own slider, we recently published a tutorial on how to make a basic video slider using awesome open source CNC products that may also suit your needs.Read More…
- Business6 Steps to Planning Professional Business VideosLiving in a remote section of Northern Maine, Jennifer Spokes is an active online consumer. “I’ll get online before I’ll take the 40 minute drive to the nearest big city,” says Spokes, who has used the Internet to purchase everything from living room curtains, to a test prep tutor for her teenagers, to a portable dog groomer. “One thing I’ve come to depend on are visual aids. If I can see the product, hear from the owners, I feel more comfortable,” says Spokes. If you’re a microbusiness owner selling goods or services online, you probably know that using video can build your brand and greatly expand your reach. But like any marketing effort, your approach can make or break your success. Today’s technology and the popularity of YouTube and Vimeo make video production look easy, but there’s a lot of planning required before you let the camera roll.Read More…