This post is part of a series called ASP.NET from Scratch.
Lesson 6 ditches WebForms in favor of ASP.NET MVC. In this introduction, you’ll get a taste of ASP.NET MVC and recreate a EmailForm application using the MVC framework.
Also available in this series:
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Getting Started
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Improving an Email Form
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Class Inheritance
- ASP.NET from Scratch: SQL Server
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Master Pages
- ASP.NET from Scratch: MVC
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Routing in MVC
- ASP.NET From Scratch: Controllers and Simple Model Validation
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Views
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Views with MVC
About Jeremy McPeak
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Get Started with ASP.NET MVC 6$15
What Would You Like to Learn?
Suggest an idea to the content editorial team at Tuts+.