This post is part of a series called ASP.NET from Scratch.
This latest episode continues to delve into the ASP.NET MVC framework by looking at controllers and their role in MVC applications. You will also learn how to perform model validation by implementing the IDataErrorInfo interface.
Also available in this series:
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Getting Started
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Improving an Email Form
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Class Inheritance
- ASP.NET from Scratch: SQL Server
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Master Pages
- ASP.NET from Scratch: MVC
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Routing in MVC
- ASP.NET From Scratch: Controllers and Simple Model Validation
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Views
- ASP.NET from Scratch: Views with MVC
About Jeremy McPeak
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Get Started with ASP.NET MVC 6$15
What Would You Like to Learn?
Suggest an idea to the content editorial team at Tuts+.