ASP.NET MVC3 is now available, and it includes a new View engine called Razor. In this lesson (dubbed 9.5), we download the MVC3 bits and look at Razor and rebuild the application from the previous lesson with the new View engine.
Subscribe to our YouTube page to watch all of the video tutorials!
Download the Video
Press the HD button for a clearer picture.
About Jeremy McPeak
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMythical Character Creation in Modo: Part 1Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:LongIn our first series for Modo with a focus on character creation, 3D artist Thomasz Lechociński will take you through the entire process of creating a detailed stylized character as you learn to model, UV Map, texture, pose and render Hern, the mythical forest god from Celtic legend.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Cool Disco-Themed Animated Intro: Part 3Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Cool Disco-Themed Animated Intro: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Cool Disco-Themed Animated Intro: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongIn this new series from brothers Andrew and Stefan Surmabojov, you'll learn how to create an interesting and totally unique disco-themed animation. In the first three parts, you'll model the virtual set in 3D Studio Max with Andrew and then move into Cinema 4D in later lessons, where you'll utilize C4D's tight integration with After Effects to create textures and materials for the scene. Stefan will then guide you through the animation and texturing process in preparation for final compositing in After Effects.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate and Composite Animated Bullet Shell Casings: CG PartDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongIn this two part tutorial, you'll learn how to create a cool shell casing animation using Illustrator, Cinema 4D and After Effects. You'll learn how to model a simple bullet shell casing using splines, match a 3D scene to a background plate, and use dynamics to animate multiple shell casings falling into the scene. You'll then add lighting and setup multi-pass rendering in preparation for the second part, where you'll learn how to composite the 3D elements into the original background plate using After Effects, and modify the individual passes to achieve a high level of realism.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAdvanced Poly Modeling - Tassimo T-65 Home Brewing Station: Part 8Difficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongIn this part of the series, we'll build the Tassimo's secondary water tank. Rather than modeling this from scratch, we'll re-purpose our already created outer water tank, and reshape it to fit our needs. You'll learn how to modify existing topology, copy and re-use polygons and create holes in various shapes. We'll also construct the system's water intake valve and adjust mesh proportionsRead More…