- Getting Up to Speed With Xcode 6Joyce Echessa118 sharesAt this year's WWDC, Apple unveiled iOS 8, which it dubbed "the biggest release since the launch of the App Store". At the same time, Apple released Xcode 6, offering developers new and improved tools to aid in developing their applications. This article will get you up to speed on the most important updates in Apple's IDE.Read More…
- Unit Testing Succinctly: Why Unit Test?
- Understanding PhpSpecPeter Suhm194 sharesIf you compare PhpSpec to other testing frameworks, you will find that it is a very sophisticated and opinionated tool. One of the reasons for this, is that PhpSpec is not a testing framework like the ones you already know. Instead, it is a design tool that helps describing behavior of software. A side effect of describing the behavior of software with PhpSpec, is that you will end up with specs that will also serve as tests afterwards. In this article, we will take a look under the hood of PhpSpec and try to gain a deeper understanding of how it works and how to use it.Read More…
- Refactoring Legacy Code: Part 9 - Analyzing Concerns
- Setting Up Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment With Jenkins
- Refactoring Legacy Code: Part 8 - Inverting Dependencies for a Clean Architecture
- A BDD Workflow With Behat and Phpspec
- You Requested It, We Made It: Free PHP Testing Course
- Getting Started With Phpspec
- Testing on Android: What Are Your Options?
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Automated Testing With PHP$15