This is a time-lapse video of what was originally about 2 hours. Though this video doesn't teach anything specifically, it's strangely calming to watch.
Found via directedbysun on YouTube.com.
We'll be implementing guest web development screencasts beginning today. If you've created a wonderful video tutorial, or know of a great one, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link! I'll definitely review it.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Exploring C4D's New Typography ToolsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationComprehensive Guide to Working With Video in Photoshop - Exporting VideosDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, I will explain the settings that are available for exporting video in Photoshop. In the process, you will learn how to save a video into an image sequence, as well as how to export a video after you have added adjustments and filters to it. Let's get started!Read More…
- Web DesignImproving Our Tumblr Theme Navigation and Post Notes
- Design & Illustration2 Ways to Create a Slow Motion Video Effect With Photoshop
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Cartoon Plesiosaur with Maya & ZBrush: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongIn the second and final part, you'll UVMap the Plesiosaur using the free program Roadkill, and then move back into ZBrush to texture the model using ZBrush's awesome Polypainting features. From there it's onto baking and converting that polypaint data onto the UVMapped model, using xNormal's outstanding projection tool-set. And finally, you'll construct the shaders back in Maya.Read More…
- Web DesignTumblr's Audio and Video Post Types